Early this Spring, my doctor found high levels of heavy metals in my system. He recommended a cleanse to rid my body of the heavy metals, so I did some research on my own and embarked on a 21-day calcium bentonite clay cleanse! I choose this cleanse because the highly charged calcium bentonite clay attracts and removes toxins and impurities from the body. I took it internally and bathed in it once or twice as well, since it can be used externally or topically to remove toxins. After checking my levels once again, the cleanse successfully lowered the amount of heavy metals!
A little bit about the clay:
Calcium bentonite clay has not only been used medicinally for hundreds of years by indigenous cultures around the planet, but has in recent years been increasingly used by practitioners of alternative medicine as a simple but effective internal cleanser to help in preventing and alleviating various health problems. From volcanic ash rich in trace minerals, this ultra pure clay is one of the most effective natural intestinal detoxifying agents available to us and has been used for hundreds of years by native tribes around the globe.
Taken internally, liquid bentonite supports the intestinal system in the elimination of toxins. Liquid bentonite is inert which means it passes through the body undigested. In medicine, bentonite is used as an antidote in heavy metal poisoning. The list of the healing benefits of this incredible clay both internally and externally go on and on and on and on. For real...
My top 5 reasons why I'm all about this clay cleanse:
1. I have had NO intestinal issues throughout these past 21-days (could be the first 21-days of my whole adult life without them!).
2. The clay energizes me! The mornings I drink it, I'm alert and focused.
3. It suppresses my appetite, which has helped to curb over-eating binging moments throughout my day.
4. My skin has been exceptionally vibrant. I've never had bad skin or breakouts, but there has almost been a glow to my skin on a consistent basis. Very nice!
5. It was SUCH an easy detox. I would drink a small clay mixture in the morning and then before bed each night. So simple.
I made sure to buy high quality, trusted clay from Living Clay. I ordered a pretty large container (didn't realize I didn't need that much at all), but I'm still using it and don't plan on stopping because of how good it makes me feel. The clay lasts indefinitely if kept in a cool place in a plastic container. If you do embark on this cleanse be sure to drink PLENTY of water each day.
Have you used calcium bentonite clay before and have an experience you can share about it?